Alvin Cosmetic Dentistry - Dr. William Wright - Cosmetic Dentist in Alvin
Cosmetic dental care is about more than just improving the look of your smile. For patients who have had less-than-perfect teeth their whole lives, cosmetic dentistry helps them achieve the confidence that they have been missing out on while they’ve suffered with stained, damaged, or missing teeth. Dr. W. Clay Wright is an Alvin, TX cosmetic dentist who can address common aesthetic dental concerns and help you restore your naturally beautiful smile.
Alvin Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Wright’s cosmetic dental practice takes care to treat every patient like family and makes sure that your dental treatment plan is matched to fit your oral health issues. We are truly invested in helping you achieve your goal smile. Some of the cosmetic dental procedures we offer include:
• Composite Fillings – These fillings involve the use of a tooth-colored composite material that blends in with natural tooth enamel. When compared to traditional amalgam fillings, composite fillings are more discreet and are still able to help effectively correct damaged teeth, without causing an unattractive black line on the gums. Composite fillings do not conduct heat and cold, like metal, and therefore contribute to less tooth sensitivity.
• Porcelain Crowns – If you have a tooth that is decayed and needs protection from further damage, Dr. Wright can create a custom crown for you. Crowns are caps that sit over your whole tooth and seal out decay, while preventing further damage from occurring. His Alvin cosmetic dental office makes crowns out of porcelain, as this material is beautiful, durable, and can easily mimic a natural tooth.
• Fixed Bridges – For patients who are missing teeth, basic oral function (such as biting and chewing) can be a challenge. Fixed bridges securely house a replacement tooth between two crowns. These crowns are attached on top of the teeth surrounding the gap created by a lost or extracted tooth, in order to restore your smile and oral function.
• Teeth Whitening – Teeth can be stained by common diet choices, such as drinking coffee or eating highly-pigmented foods – even lifestyle choices, such as tobacco use, can make teeth appear yellow and discolored. To lift deep stains off of surface of teeth, Dr. Wright offers professional teeth whitening in Alvin, TX. Teeth whitening is safe and gentle. More importantly, teeth whitening performed by our skilled cosmetic dentist can help you achieve a bright white smile – something you may never get with over-the-counter whitening products.
• Implant Restorations – If you’ve invested in a dental implant to restore missing teeth, it’s not out of the ordinary to experience some wear and tear on your dental implant crown. If you are seeking dental implant restoration, Dr. Wright can provide you with a new, uniquely crafted porcelain crown that will match the appearance of your existing teeth and restore your smile’s appearance.
A Welcoming Environment for Cosmetic Dental Care
At our Alvin, TX cosmetic dental office, you are not just a number – you are a valued member of our patient family and are treated how we would treat our own family. Dr. Wright’s care is friendly in approach; your oral health goals are our primary concern and we work with you to help you achieve them. Dr. Wright has well over 20 years of experience in providing caring dental treatment. He has even established a trusted network of specialists, in case your cosmetic treatment plan requires assistance from an endodontist or orthodontist to address issues of infected teeth or misaligned teeth.
If you’re ready to get your brightest, healthiest smile yet, contact the Alvin cosmetic dentistry office of Dr. W. Clay Wright. You can even use our online appointment request form to schedule your consultation for cosmetic dental treatment.